"Other candidates talk about opposing taxes, but Tim Huelskamp has a proven track record of fighting tax increases to prove it,” said Huelskamp spokesman David Ray. “That's why he won numerous awards for keeping taxes low and why the Club for growth has endorsed him.Huelskamp has been building a war chest for some time now and it's refreshing to see him spending his campaign resources so wisely. Huelskamp is correct to size up this contest as a clash of records, mainly that he has a record of fighting for the taxpayer while Barnett has a record of fighting for more government control.
This ad nails the sentiment of so many voters in the first. There's a lot of politicians that talk the talk, but there's only one candidate in this race with a record of walking the walk.
- Congressional candidate launches TV ad
- Huelskamp launches new TV ad today
- Huelskamp Goes On TV in Kansas' 1st District
- Huelskamp first on the air
- Huelskamp launches television ad
- Air war begins in Kansas first district GOP primary
- Huelskamp Launches First TV Ad